Upcoming Events & Seminars
Discover Global Markets: Health Care Connections
Dates: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 to Thursday, September 15, 2016
Location: Bellevue, WA
Featuring global updates on healthcare opportunities, regulations, and best practices for success. This conference will equip you to compete and win internationally. You will hear directly from industry leaders and connect with international buyers, network with healthcare companies from around the country and get breaking news on country market intelligence.
Who Should Attend?
- C-level executives responsible for understanding the global outlook for the industry and upcoming market opportunities-Sales and marketing professionals responsible for acting quickly on market demands, foreign tenders, and trade leads
- Regulatory professionals responsible for understanding country approval frameworks
- Investors and professional advisors
One-on-One Consultations with U.S. Commercial Diplomats:
- Meet with 20+ in-country U.S. Commercial Diplomats and industry specialists. Gain customized market intelligence to position your firm to succeed around the world.
Meet the Buyer:
- Delegations of healthcare technology buyers and distributors are coming from select markets looking for new products. The sooner you register, the longer we can promote your company to attract the right delegations. Limited B2B meetings will be available for you to meet individually with international delegates.
More information: http://export.gov/discoverglobalmarkets/healthcareconnections/index.asp
Small Business Exporter Forum
Date: Wednesday, September 21, 2016
Time: 8:00am - 10:30am
Location: Microsoft Event Center at the Seattle Metro Chamber
SMALL BUSINESS EXPORTER FORUM FEATUREING EXIM BANK
Grow Your International Sales
Expand your business’ customer base by exporting to new markets. Nearly 98 percent of companies that export to global markets are small or medium-sized companies. Grow your company and access new customers!
Industries such as aerospace, ICT, advanced manufacturing, maritime, clean-tech and others will learn public and private sector resources to finding success by going global.
For questions contact Samantha Paxton at 206-389-7289 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.seattletradealliance.com/schedule/trade-alliance-events/small-business-exporter-forum/2016-09-21-
EFACW Event: Upcoming EFACW Training Schedule
Sponsored by the Export Finance Assistance Center of Washington
Dates: Monday, October 3, 2016 to Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Location: Western and Eastern Washington
Between the Fall of 2016 to Spring of 2017, EFACW will be holding the following training classes, subject to approval of Federal Funding:
Financial Aspect of Gaining an Edge by Exporting into Canada, The European Union and JapanOctober
Tools to increase export competitiveness: Foreign Exchange
November and December
Advanced Exporting: Finance for the Global Entrepreneur
January and March
Export Letter of Credit, Methods of Payment and the Digitization of Trade
Financial Rules and Regulation for International Trade within Incoterms Code and VAT
EXIM/SBA/U.S. Department of Agriculture Export Programs
April and June
Financial Aspect of Gaining an Edge by Exporting into China and Other Emerging Markets
Emerging Trends in International Banking Products and Services for Community Bankers
2016 Governor's Trader of the Year Awards
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2016
Location: Governor's Mansion- Olympia, WA
Join the World Trade Club Please celebrate companies who have demonstrated leadership in their ongoing or growing international sales.
John Melin of Brown & Haley will be this year’s keynote speaker. A past winner of the Trader of the Year award, Brown & Haley is a leader in the export community.
Who Should Attend
This annual event is attended by professionals representing international business, federal and state government, chambers of commerce, economic development organizations, and others interested in engaging in the international business community in Washington State.
Registration opening soon!
More information: http://www.worldtradeclub.net/index.php